Home -> Parents -> Photo Library
Guidelines for All Lunch Parents:
1. Please arrive at school by 11:15am. Lunch-duty parents need to be at the classroom door by 11:25.
2. Upon arrival, highlight your name on the lunch schedule so the Program Coordinator knows you have arrived.
3. Please check the foyer for lunches (for your grade) that have been delivered during the morning.
4. If a student forgets his lunch, please send him/her to the office to check for potential allergies before asking his/her fellow students to share any extra items.
5. For Health Code guidelines, immediately distribute the milk and return the extra milk to the milk room. School administration immediately returns the milk to the refrigerator.
6. All injuries must be reported to the school office.
7. Parents - please watch the students while they are at recess!
8. The lunch parent makes sure the classroom is properly cleaned up. Please remind students to clean their desks and the floor around their desks of any lunch litter. Make sure the garbage is emptied.
9. Indoor Recess - for the lower grades there are games and activities in the classrooms for the students to play after lunches are cleaned-up. Some classrooms watch a movie during the lunch period. Remind the students to take their time eating since they will be staying in the classroom.
10. Lunch parents are responsible for finding their own subs. If needed call your Lunch Coordinator or the Program Coordinator.
11. All lunch parents must complete a background check, Virtus training, Code of Conduct and CANTS form. These must be on file in the school office.
12. No outside treats due to allergies! No outside lunches (McDonald's, Jimmy Johns, etc.) delivered during lunch.
13. Peanut Allergies - Do not order pizza for Hot Lunch if your child has peanut allergies. The pizza is cooked in an area where peanut oil is used.
Click below for your specific Lunch Duty dates and specific guidelines for your grade: